This major is the academic home for students who are exploring interests in business-related areas, life sciences or social sciences, applied arts, pre-med or pre-law among other multidisciplinary interests.
This major is the home for students who are interested in the offerings of the College of Human Environmental Sciences (HES). HES degree programs represent humanities and fine arts as well as behavioral, social, biological, and mathematical sciences. The College of Human Environmental Sciences offers more than a dozen majors ranging from architectural studies to personal finance.
Undeclared, HES majors investigate a variety of options within the university and are advised by the Student Services Office. Students take courses to explore degree options and meet general education requirements. Students work with their advisor and use resources to explore interests, values, and strengths in the first year. Students must declare a Mizzou degree program before completing 60 credit hours.
This College or School has the following degree programs:
- Architectural Studies
- Architectural Studies (Architectural Studies)
- Architectural Studies (Interior Design)
- Human Development and Family Science
- Human Development and Family Science (Child Development and Education)
- Human Development and Family Science (Child Life Specialist)
- Human Development and Family Science (Early Childhood Education in a Mobile Society)
- Human Development and Family Science (Family and Lifespan Development)
- Nutrition and Exercise Physiology
- Nutrition and Exercise Physiology (Human Physiology and Translational Sciences)
- Nutrition and Exercise Physiology (Nutrition and Foods)
- Nutrition and Exercise Physiology (Physical Activity, Nutrition and Human Performance)
- Personal Financial Planning
- Personal Financial Planning (Financial Counseling)
- Personal Financial Planning (Personal Financial Management Services)
- Personal Financial Planning (Personal Financial Planning)